• Rated voltage: 10 mV to 100 mV
• Environmental parameters: -40 to +80 °C, relative humidity: 80% (35 °C)
• Temperature rise: Electrify the shunt with the recommended current for two hours, then test it after the temperature has stabilized. The temperature rise should be 80 K for current ratings under 100 A, and 120 K for current ratings over 100 A.
• Performance under overload: 120% of rated current for two hours.
• 40ppm temperature coefficient
1. Use: The fixed shunt helps meters measure a wider range of currents.
2. Applications include inverters, servo-drive motors, wind power, photovoltaic new energy, switching power supplies, power supplies, telecom power supplies, smart grids, elevators, robots, electric locomotives, automobiles, motorcycles, welding equipment, and other fields.
3. Key technological factors:
Rating voltage range:
2) Environmental conditions: relative humidity 80% (35°C), -25 to +40 °C
3) Temperature rise: Electrify the shunt with the recommended current for two hours, then test it after the temperature has stabilized. The temperature rise should be 80K for current ratings under 100A and 120K for current ratings over 100A.
4) Performance under overload: 120% of the rated current for two hours.
The influence of the thermoelectric potential should not exceed 50% of the index level.